|75 Ball||Free||Chat||Side Games||Support 24/7||No US players||Download|
Reviewed by Maja Alexander on
- Good deposit & loyalty bonuses
- Frequent big prize games such as daily $1000 guaranteed games
- Daily free games with cash prizes
- Established Bingo Cafe Community
- You have to download software
- The software is not great. It’s old and everything appears very small on a flat-screen monitor and there is no full screen option.
- Live help support is not great. The operators seemes impatient and could not answer basic questions.
- US Dollars only (yet no US players)
Bingo Cafe offers a cool $20 no-deposit signup bonus an additional 300% 1st deposit bonus. They have been around for a long time and have a large and loyal player base. They have a Loyalty Club where devoted players are rewarded nicely and guaranteed games are huge and frequent. Bingo Cafe offers 75-ball online bingo and uses US Dollar as a base currency, even though they do not allow US players. It is popular with players from all over the world, especially Canada. UK players, or those who want to play 90-ball bingo as well, should try Bingo Cafe UK (http://www.bingocafe.co.uk). It is one of only a few online bingo sites that still require players to download the game software. Players with slower internet connections actually benefit from this since the game is installed on your computer and does not have to load in browser every time you want to play. This makes instant games truly instant. The drawback is that the software cannot be updated as easily and the Bingo Cafe software looks dated since it has not changed much in a long time.
Bingo Cafe Review
Bingo Cafe - Screenshots
Click one of the Bingo Cafe thumbnail images below to view the full size image:
Bingo Cafe – Bonuses
- $20 deposit-free sign-up bonus
- 300% deposit bonus on 1st deposit
- Reload Bonuses: Earn up to an extra 100% on all deposits (depending on loyalty status.)
Bingo Cafe – Rewards and Loyalty Programs
Bingo Cafe Loyalty Club:
Players are awarded a Loyalty Status that is valid for 30 days at a time. It is based on deposits, wagering and time spent in the site. Players automatically advance to silver after their second deposit.
- Bronze: 20% redeposit bonus, can play 2 hours of free games 2 days per week
- Silver: 50% redeposit bonus, can play 2 hours of free games 4 days per week
- Gold: 75% redeposit bonus, can play all free games
- Platinum: 100% redeposit bonus, can play all free games
- Diamond: 100% redeposit bonus, can play all free games and receives unique special offers and promotions.
Bingo Cafe VIP Captain Status:
A VIP Captain is a highly valued player at Bingo Cafe. This player will get a wide range of perks and immediate service from Management.
Players will be awarded VIP status based on the following:
- Time spent in the site
- Feedback from the CMs
- Sending in your identification documents
Bingo Cafe players earn $2 for each friend who registers and $20 for each friend who makes a deposit.
Bingo Cafe – Money Matters
- Free Games = YES (depositing players only, dependent on loyalty status)
- Ticket Prices: 1c, 5c, 10c, 25c, 50c and $1
- Minimum Deposit Amount: $30
- Minimum Withdrawal Amount: $50
Playthrough / Wagering Requirements – These apply to all deposits, when bonus money (BBs) is accepted with the deposit. Calculated as follows (deposits + bonuses):
- x 3 on bingo
- x 10 on slots
- Any extra bonuses credited to you will add to your wagering requirements.
- If you do not want wagering requirements applied then select “No” on the deposit screen. Note that you will therefore not receive any deposit bonuses.
Deposit Options – Mastercard, Visa, Neteller, Prepaid, Click2Pay, Instadebit
VIP Club – Your VIP level is based on the Loyalty Points (LPs) you earn
Get access to various bonuses, promotions and even a VIP account manager
See full details here: http://bingo.bet365.com/play/en/community/bingo-vip-club/
Bingo Cafe – Game Features & Benefits
Game Types – 75 Ball bingo, bingo tournaments, slots tournaments. Bingo rooms include:
- Bistro Bar (24 hours)
- Rumba Room (24 hours)
- The Terrace (Free Bingo, Time: 1am-2am and 5pm-6pm EST)
- Mega Bingo Daily (11pm) EST
Promotions – Bingo Cafe rooms feature Progressive Jackpots, Guaranteed Jackpots, Speed Bingo, Blackouts, Even Stevens. Mega Bingo games feature a daily $1000 guaranteed prize and a jackpot prize of up to $10,000. Players can even even prebuy a few weeks in advance for this game. A substantial amount of bonus money is also given away in the chat games.
Bingo Cafe Side Games – Side Games are imbedded in the game and start up instantly
- Mini Games: 5 Reel Slots, 3 Reel Slots, Pulltabs, Instant games including Keno
- Side Games: – additional 15 5 Reel slots
- Casino: Roullette, Dino Keno, Video Poker, Blackjack
- Included with the side games is a tab for Mega Bingo, the daily networked bingo game with a $10,000 Jackpot and $1000 guaranteed prizes.
Chat Hosts – Chat hosts at Bingo Cafe are usually present in all the rooms and a wide variety of chat games are played. The hosts are professional and friendly enough but some more helpful than others. Maybe I just struck a bad day, but I got the impression that some of the chat hosts were on auto-pilot, not really focused on players’ questions, responding with canned responses such as “good luck in the chat!” without making sure that they have solved the player’s problem. This is understandable when things get busy, but it is less acceptable when there are only 10 people in the room.
Support – There is no phone number to call. The quickest way to get support is with the Bingo Cafe 24 hour Live Help feature. Unfortunately I found the operators impatient and slow to respond. Fortunately, there is a complaints button! When asked about an alternative support option, a CH in the room told me that there is no option to send an email to support. You can send them a question via the My Account console, which handles queries “normal business hours Mon-Fri 7:00am to 3:30pm GMT”. It took 4 hours for my question to be answered this way. The thing about online bingo support is that the standards are so high these days and pity the bingo site that doesn’t keep up with this.
Software – The Bingo Cafe software is from LeapFrog Gaming (http://www.leapfroggaming.com/) and needs to be downloaded and installed. The game is supposed to offer players “a 3D environment” in which your avatar can move about a virtual environment and interact with other players. This didn’t seem to work at all. Overall, the software is a bit old and the game looks tiny on modern large screens as there is no option to view it full screen.
Software Features – good things at Bingo Cafe include:
- Simple and easy to use
- Best card sorting
- The chat box is fun, bright, very colorful and readable with lots of smileys and chat shortcuts
- Choose an avatar
- Auto-play can be turned ON or OFF
- Sound can be turned ON or OFF from the main game (always a plus!)
- Integrated mini games can be accessed in an instant
Watch this video to see the Bingo Cafe game in action.
Download or No-download – As noted earlier, the game needs to be downloaded and installed. Getting up and running was quick and painless and I was playing in the room in less than 6 minutes. People with slower internet connections will have to be a bit more patient. The one advantage of the Bingo Cafe download software is that all the side games are embedded and nothing has to load again but with fast internet speeds these days, this is less of a concern.
Bingo Cafe – Contact Information
- Toll Free Numbers: none available
- Bingo Cafe Live Help
We hope that you found this review useful, so please share your experiences at Bingo Cafe in the comments section at the bottom of this page and give it your own rating.
If you spot any factual inconsistencies in this review then please report these via the “Contact” section to keep the information up-to-date.